A Bit About Westbury
Westbury are a manufacturer and supplier of premium grade bespoke timber windows, doors and roof lanterns. For over 30 years, together with our sister company Westbury Garden Rooms, we have been producing products of the highest quality for a wide variety of projects. We go above and beyond for all the clients we are lucky enough to work with, by offering the highest quality materials and exceptional customer service. The position we are advertising is based within our Essex factory, where we boast state of the art machinery which enables us to manufacture everything on site.
Westbury Windows & Joinery are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and proactive Paint Sprayer to join their friendly factory team. As a Paint Sprayer you will be responsible for a variety of functions including managing jobs that are scheduled for spraying in a well-planned manner, ensuring you have everything required to keep a good workflow. You will also be required to offer assistance with stock levels and waste management.
Previous experience of working in an industrial factory environment, together with a history of painting timber would be beneficial, but not essential as a certain level of training would be provided.
- Spray painting timber windows, doors, lanterns, fascia’s & alike.
- Preparing & de-bibbing each component prior to painting
- Ensuring all surfaces are clear of grease, dirt & dust
- Work as part of a three-man team to maintain booth & equipment
- Undertaking touch up’s on any defective areas of paintwork
- Working towards an understanding of paint colours, codes & standards
- Assisting with stock management & paint orders
- Moving work in & out of the paint booth
- Assisting with wrapping of finished products
- Assistance in other departments as required.
- A good work ethic & a drive to succeed
- Responsible, reliable & conscientious individual
- Experience within the joinery industry a preference (but not essential)
- Experience spray painting to a very high standard
- Warm & friendly approach
- Hardworking individual who takes pride in what they do
- Good command of spoken & written English and be able to work within a team
Hours of Work
- 06:00am to 14:30pm Monday to Friday
- Full time employment
- Starting hourly rate of between £12.00 & £14.00 depending on experience
- Opportunity of overtime at an enhanced hourly rate
- Company incentive bonus scheme
- Company lottery scheme
- 21 days paid annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme following successful completion of probation period
- Private healthcare scheme following successful completion of probation period
- Subsidised on site cooked lunches
- Gold accredited investors in people awarded company
- On site office dogs
- Free on-site parking to every employee
- Warm & friendly team always willing to help & support
- Fantastic opportunity to grow & develop within the role
- On-site training provided