Westbury Garden Rooms is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Storeman to join their friendly factory team. As Storeman you will be responsible for a variety of functions including managing receipt of goods, managing stock levels, and assistance with waste management.
- Ordering stock and maintaining stock levels
- Booking in and out stock from stores
- Keeping stock room and other areas of the workshop clean & tidy
- Factory waste disposal management (e.g. bins and skips)
- Compiling of materials for each project
- Assisting with loading and unloading of deliveries
- Working in other areas of the factory, with recorded training, including benches/glazing shop, if required
- Other general factory duties as required
- Occasional Driving – e.g. deliveries
- Must hold Fork Lift License and Driving License
- Candidate will be required to follow health and safety requirements; wearing ear defenders, goggles and gloves where applicable.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV, portfolio of works (if applicable) and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received for this role, we’re unable to personally respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.