Westbury have been building bespoke glazed and timber buildings for over 30 years.
We are seeking a Fitter who is looking to improve & be trained up alongside our fitting teams.
We want someone who is self-motivated with a good attitude, a confident communicator and willing to travel.
A shared company van will be provided which is why we are looking for candidates in the Wickford area.
This role is ideal If you have some carpentry background and want to work for an established company and be part of a successful team. this is a full-time PAYE job, where you can get experience and get away from the unreliability of contract work or self-employment. On-site hours 7.30 – 4.30 Monday to Friday. There will be some optional Saturday work available.
- Basic Carpentry/On-site experience.
- Good health & happy to lift large frames/steelwork.
- Some knowledge of materials used in carpentry
- knowledge of relevant tools & equipment
- Labouring for alongside Site fitting teams of 2-3.
- supporting the team with Installing garden rooms structure
- Maintaining good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- Ensuring sites are left tidy.
- Reliability and tidiness are essential
No agencies please.
Please do look on our website to see more of what we do.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us