Westbury Garden Rooms are looking for and On Site Carpenter to work as part of a team installing Garden Rooms.
The role will involve working with one of our other fitters to install the Joinery frames/1st and 2nd fixing our projects and window/door installations.
This role will involve travelling to each of our projects which are predominately in and around the home counties but they can sometimes be further afield and require the occasional stay away.
- Will have previous experience of carpentry work
- A full driving licence is required (preferable to make lift sharing easier)
- A good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- An understanding of reading working drawings/plans
- A team player who will be happy to work as a team alongside one of our other fitters (teams of 2/3)
- Reliability and tidiness is essential.
- good health and happy to help with lifting large heavy frames/steels
- good organisation and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- able to listen and take instructions.
- keenness to learn and understand.
About the role:
- Full-time PAYE: Monday to Friday
- Salary: competitive & negotiable based on experience
- A van/lifts will be provided for travel
- We are Looking for an immediate/near Future start.
- Ideally someone in the Chelmsford/Great Baddow area to make van sharing easier
- Responsible for erecting our Garden rooms; inclusive of joinery framework, flat roofs (insulation/joisting etc), Facias, pitched roofs, guttering, fitting the windows and doors as per Westbury drawings.
- Ensuring sites are left tidy.
- Carrying out aftercare visits when required.
- Carrying out any other duties as reasonably instructed by the Project Manager or Site Manager.
- Supervision and training will be provided.
- No agencies please.
- Please do look on our website to see more of what we do.
The company is a Gold accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us, email@example.com attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role. The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/Cv’s on file once the position is filled.