A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real flair for writing to join our busy, vibrant and passionate marketing team. With a new focus on content creation and creativity this is an exciting time to join the team and really make the role your own. If you enjoy researching, writing and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends we’d love to hear from you.
- Produce high quality, engaging copy, to support the marketing and PR priorities across multiple formats, including:
- Social Media
- Internal & External Newsletters
- Customer communications
- Feature articles for magazines
- Web content including case studies
- Other marketing collateral as required
- Thoroughly research the subject matter and produce content with an educational, inspirational or aspirational angle.
- Write for a variety of topics including: Interior Design, Gardening, Travel, Food, Trends, Home Renovation.
- Implement tone of voice and style guidelines
- Develop and maintain a plan for regular articles and blogs
- Building relationships with Editorial staff at key magazine titles
- Building relationships with Bloggers
- Answering PR enquires and generating opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience writing & editing premium quality, engaging and creative content
- Has a strong eye for detail and proof-reading
- Will be familiar with integrating SEO principals into writing and creating content for the web to drive engagement
Ability to use the following programmes would be beneficial:
This is a full-time role.
No agencies please.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary circa £30k (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.