We are looking for a ‘Carpenter/Fitter’ to join our busy on-site team. The role will involve working with one of our other fitting teams to install the Joinery frames/1st and 2nd fixing our projects.
Due to the location of the other team members we would ideally be looking for a candidate who lives in and around the Braintree/Earls Colne area to make lift sharing easiest.
We are looking for candidates who are based in and around the M25 area.
This role will involve travelling to each of our projects which are predominately in and around the home counties but they can sometimes be further afield and require the occasional stay away.
- Will have previous experience of carpentry work
- A good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- Can understand and read working drawings/plans
- A team player who will be happy to work as a team alongside one of our other fitters (teams of 2)
- Someone one who takes pride in their work to complete installations to a high standard
- Reliability and tidiness is essential.
- good organisation and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
About the role:
- Full-time PAYE: Monday to Friday
- Salary: competitive & negotiable based on experience
- A full driving licence is required
- A van will be provided for travel
- We are Looking for an immediate/near Future start
- Responsible for erecting our Garden rooms; inclusive of joinery framework, flat roofs (insulation/joisting etc), Facias, pitched roofs, guttering, fitting the windows and doors as per Westbury drawings.
- Ensuring sites are left tidy.
- Carrying out aftercare visits when required
- Carrying out any other duties as reasonably instructed by the Project Manager or Site Manager.
- Supervision and training will be provided
No agencies please.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/Cv’s on file once the position is filled.