Want to get in touch about transforming your house into an extraordinary home? Contact email@example.com, call 01245 326500 or visit us.
A Bit About Westbury
Westbury are a manufacturer and supplier of premium grade bespoke timber windows, doors and roof lanterns. For over 30 years, together with our sister company Westbury Garden Rooms, we have been producing products of the highest quality for a wide variety of projects. We go above and beyond for all the clients we are lucky enough to work with, by offering the highest quality materials and exceptional customer service. The position we are advertising is based within our Essex factory, where we boast state of the art machinery which enables us to manufacture everything on site.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a general factory labourer to join our friendly manufacturing team. We are seeking an individual who is willing to assist throughout various areas of the factory in order to keep the workplace clean, tidy & organised.
Previous experience within a factory environment would be a preference, together with a forklift licence, but neither of which are essential.
- Assisting with manual loading & unloading of delivery vehicles
- Assisting our storeman with preparing projects for delivery
- Wrapping of completed goods
- Bringing section of timber into the factory
- Putting off cuts into chipper
- Assisting with internal stock
- General tidying of the factory floor
- Assistance in other departments as required.
- Checking glazing units prior to commencement of production
- Assistance with maintaining the machines
- A good work ethic & a drive to succeed
- Responsible, reliable & conscientious individual
- Experience within a factory environment (but not essential)
- Warm & friendly approach
- Hardworking individual
- Good command of spoken & written English and be able to work within a team
Hours of Work
- 06:00am to 14.30pm Mondays to Friday
- Full time employment
- Starting hourly rate of between £9.50 & £10.50 depending on experience
- Opportunity of overtime at an enhanced hourly rate
- Company incentive bonus scheme
- Company lottery scheme
- 21 days paid annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme following successful completion of probation period
- Private healthcare scheme following successful completion of probation period
- Subsidised on site cooked lunches
- Gold accredited investors in people awarded company
- On site office dogs
- Free on-site parking to every employee
- Warm & friendly team always willing to help & support
- Fantastic opportunity to grow & develop within the role
- On-site training provided