Westbury Windows & Joinery are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Paint Sprayer to join their friendly factory team. As a Paint Sprayer you will be responsible for a variety of functions including managing jobs that are scheduled for spraying in a well planned manner, ensuring you have everything required to keep good work flow and assistance with stock levels and waste management.
Duties & tasks are to include the following:
- Ensure all surfaces are prepared & free of grease, dirt and dust before painting to achieve the Paint finish required.
- Observe experienced sprayer using different coatings and quality of finish to be achieved.
- Prepare, rub down & de-nib timber ready for painting
- Touch up any defective areas of painted items
- Apply masking tape correctly when spraying two-tone paint or unpainted areas.
- Keep spray shop clean & tidy
- Change spray-shop filters
- Must be experienced in paint spraying
- Have knowledge of and experience using water-based paints
- Candidate will be required to follow health and safety requirements; wearing breathing apparatus, ear defenders, goggles and gloves where applicable.
The company is a gold accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received for this role, we’re unable to personally respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: To be discussed