Want to get in touch about transforming your house into an extraordinary home? Contact email@example.com, call 01245 326500 or visit us.
Westbury Windows & Joinery are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, organised and proactive Bench Joiner to join their friendly factory team
Bench Joiner Duties & tasks are to include the following:
- Assemble timber components such as casement and sash windows, doors including bifold and pocket doors as per drawings, cutting sheets and as instructed by your Floor Manager.
- Assemble roof lanterns as per drawings
- Work on special products such as arched or shaped windows and doors
- Use of hand power tools; sanders, routers and saws.
- Fit all necessary ironmongery such as bifold door gear, letter plates, door knockers as per the drawings
- Keeping bench and area tidy
- Working on site if and when required
- Working in other areas of the factory, with recorded training including glazing shop, mill and machine shop if required
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience and be fully competent in all aspects of joinery
- Experience with garden rooms would be beneficial but training will be given
- Have a good eye for detail and finish to a high standard
- Be proactive and work well in a team as well as on own initiative
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be hardworking and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be reliable and honest
The company is a gold accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received for this role, we’re unable to personally respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/Cv’s on file once the position is filled.