We are looking for an Estimator/Sales Support person to join our friendly team.
A bit about us:
Our contemporary, open plan offices are based in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, and we have been specialising in designing and building bespoke timber garden rooms for over thirty years, earning an impressive reputation for design, quality and innovation and transforming ordinary houses into extraordinary homes all over the UK and overseas.
The Estimate & Sales Support Role:
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for you to be at the forefront of this process. As the Estimator and Sales
Support, you will be working closely with the rest of the sales team, so clear communication at all levels is an important quality. You will be the key link in coordinating projects right through from initial enquiry to sale, ensuring quotations are complete and issued on time.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in estimation with garden rooms/ buildings would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Ability to read and interpret building plans and design drawings would be desirable
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in an accurate and methodical manner are essential
- Confident maths skills
- Excellent customer service skills; written, verbal and face to face
- Good communication skills: Ability to listen and take instructions
- A ‘can-do’ attitude: Someone who is eager to bring something to the party and improve the overall performance of Westbury through initiative and hard work
About The Role
- You will be responsible for ensuring full project details are gathered and ready for pricing whilst focusing energy into ascertaining which jobs are live & which leads should be followed-up
- As part of the sales team you will assist in answering the phones in a timely and professional manner as well as being proactive in following up calls to potential customers or specifiers when required
- You should be confident meeting with potential clients who visit our showroom and (in time) be happy to attend sales appointments
- You will be expected to keep accurate & up to date records of all quotations issued and any relevant alterations or amendments required
- Ability to produce clear costings and quotations for each project and preparation of these for posting
- Maintaining an up to date and reliable record of enquiries/sales data
- Carrying out other duties as reasonably instructed
- Supervision and training will be provided
Westbury is a silver accredited Investors In People company. We are a friendly, hardworking team where each person’s role plays an important part in the company’s success. Our offices are bright and modern with up to date software. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependent on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme. Free parking on site.
No agencies please.
Interested? We want to hear from you…
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com attaching your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are unable to personally answer calls and respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply for other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/CVs on file once the position is filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience