We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our fast-growing Design Team.
Westbury Garden Rooms is a designer, planner and manufacturer of bespoke glazed and timber buildings including orangeries, conservatories, garden rooms, kitchen extensions and pool houses. Founded in 1988 by Jonathan Hey, Westbury remains a family run business based in Essex, working across the UK and Internationally.
We pride ourselves on our high-end brand and exceptional quality which is also reflected in the workplace having most recently been accredited Investors in People Gold.
About the role
This is a full-time position based in our head office in South Woodham Ferrers.
We offer a great package including a competitive salary (dependent on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
- Supporting and working alongside the Commercial Director and Design Team
- Liaising with clients by email and telephone in relation to enquiries
- Providing clients with guide prices
- Keeping Salesforce up to date and setting tasks
- Creating sales reports and closely monitoring KPIs and targets
- Assisting with the pricing and creation of quotations for projects
- Managing the handover of clients to project management
- Maintaining excellent communications with clients for the duration of the project
- General administration
We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in art, design, architecture and ideally in garden rooms, living spaces and the wider world of interior design. You will also ideally have experience of working in either an interior or architectural design environment.
- Be highly motivated
- Be teachable and willing to learn everything about Westbury design and products
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent time management and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Have experience of working with Salesforce
If this is a description of you, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Email us on email@example.com, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
No agencies, please.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance, we will not hold any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.