We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking CNC Operator to join their friendly factory team. As a CNC Operator you will be responsible for Setting and Operating CNC Machines, some programme editing would be beneficial but not essential; in-house training and support will be provided. Above all we need a great all-rounder, with the right attitude and personality to join our busy team.
- CNC machines. 3 & 5 Axis. Wood Routing
- Ensure components are to correct specification and standards to meet client requirements
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop including maintenance of tools and machines
- Working to Health & Safety rules and guidelines
- Experience in CNC Machining
- Must be physically fit to lift required pieces to be machined
- Able to work in a team and meet deadlines
- Experience using Woodwop or AutoCAD beneficial
- Experience using Homag or Weinig machines would be beneficial
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
The company is a Gold accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare, pension scheme and 21 days holiday.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV, portfolio of works (if applicable) and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received for this role, we’re unable to personally respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance, we will not keep any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.