Westbury has been the market leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke glazed and timber buildings for over 30 years and we continue to grow in our success.
We are currently looking for On-Site Fitters/Carpenters, both experienced and
Improvers to be part of our On-Site fitting teams. The successful candidate
should ideally be located in the Wickford area of Essex and have a driving
license to suit van sharing.
Previous experience working in the Garden room industry would be a great advantage but
on-site training will also be given.
Must be willing to travel & work on Stay away’ projects, be self-motivated and
able to organise work under little supervision & as part of a team.
Take a look at the kinds of projects you could help us build below or on our Instagram: @WestburyUK
This position will include:
- Installing garden rooms structures
- Setting up steels & Framework
- 1st fix joinery with the occasional 2nd fix
- Maintaining good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- Carrying out aftercare visits when required.
- Ensuring sites are left tidy.
- Quality checking of finished products.
- Assisting with the loading & unloading of lorries
- The applicant must have a good command of spoken & written English and be able to work within a team
- Modern Shared Team Van
- 21 days Paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Good package for ‘stay away’ projects
- Company work wear
- Yearly Team building Activity days
- Monthly lottery draw (tax free)
- Optional Saturday work available
Working hours are 7.30am to 4.00pm on site Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: dependent on experience
Salary to be discussed at the interview
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com