Westbury Garden Rooms are looking for a 7.5 TONNE DELIVERY DRIVER to join their growing team.
- As a 7.5 Tonne driver you will need to have:
- Category C entitlement on your licence.
- Valid CPC and Digi-tacho card
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences (No DR10 on IN10)
- Able to carry out vehicle checks
- Previous experience of delivering and loading Timber frames/Glass would be beneficial
- A good standard of Health & Safety
- Accustomed with planning the best route/navigating traffic
- Knowledgeable of the safe and best practice of strapping down components for deliveries.
- Happy to work as part of a team to help our onsite team load and unload the delivery vehicles.
- Comfortable with client facing
- Reliability and tidiness is essential.
- good organisation and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
About the Role:
- Full-time PAYE: Monday to Friday
- Salary: competitive & negotiable based on experience
- We are Looking for an immediate/near Future start.
- This is a ‘hands on’ driving role where you will work as part of a team to help load and unload the deliveries, both at our factory and on site.
- Happy to safely & carefully strap down’ loads for transit.
- Our loads are primarily Timber frames/steels and glass which involves a lot of heavy lifting so good physical health is essential.
- Responsible for the safety and presentation of the delivery vehicle – reporting any issues immediately.
- Working alongside our teams to ensure sites are left tidy.
- Carrying out any other duties as reasonably instructed by the Project Manager or Site Manager.
- Assisting other team members on site when required.
No agencies please.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.