At Westbury, we are very passionate about our work, and this drives us to constantly develop our products to ensure that they are always of excellent quality, efficiently produced, and environmentally friendly. Over the years, we have earned an outstanding reputation for our innovative designs and the superior quality of our craftsmanship. The lion’s share of our work comes via personal recommendations, and this is something we are very proud of and committed to sustaining. We take great pride in our work and believe that we’re the best at what we do, but don’t just take our word for it.
Upon completion of a project, we like to get in touch with our clients to find out about their experience with Westbury. Our most recent satisfaction survey was sent to 115 customers, and we are very pleased with the responses we have received so far. We’d like to take this opportunity to share some of these highlights with you.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Results:
Designs: When we asked customers how happy they are with the design, layout, and function of their new garden room, 100% said they are satisfied – in fact, 42% say they are happy, and the remaining 58% claim that they are ecstatic.
Customer service: The survey also reveals some great insight about Westbury’s communication and relations with clients, with 100% of people saying they were satisfied with the communication during the design and quotation stage, and 92% of people saying they were satisfied with the communication during the building process. Everyone surveyed said they feel that we did everything we said we would do (34.6% actually said we did “everything and more”).
Why Westbury?: Our survey asks customers why they favoured Westbury over others and the top 5 answers (in order highest to lowest) were:
- Product quality
Cost: Nearly all of our customers (96%) were satisfied that they paid the amount that was originally quoted to them and that there were no hidden costs involved. The remaining 4% did pay a little extra due to unforeseen circumstances. In addition, 96% of customers said that their garden room was good value for money with 46.2% saying it was ‘worth every penny!’
Recommendations: Half of our customers said they have already recommended Westbury to friends and family, 31% said they will definitely be recommending us in the future, and 15% said they might recommend us.
Westbury Joinery: 12% of garden rooms customers went on to replace their windows through Westbury Windows and Joinery (WWJ) and 39% said they would definitely use WWJ if they needed to replace their windows.
Overall, we are very impressed with our customer satisfaction survey results, as it seems that customers are very impressed with us! We are dedicated to continuing this as well as building and retaining excellent relationships through designing and building quality garden room projects. To hear more feedback from our customers, head over to our testimonials page, or to start your own home renovation project, speak to us today.